Lexington VA Medical Center
Get off hold...go online at www.myhealth.va.gov
Get off hold…go online. It’s fast, easy and allows you to make the most of your time!
Did you know? You can refill your prescriptions online, view your appointment lists, receive wellness reminders, and research health conditions by going to www.myhealth.va.gov - available anywhere you have access to the internet!
Some features on this website require you to complete a one-time, in-person authentication to verify your identity. You can perform your in-person authentication at any of the following locations:
Lexington VA Medical Center – Cooper Division
- OEF/OIF/OND Program Office (Cooper – 1st floor, Lobby, Main Building)
- Medical Library (Cooper – 2nd floor, Main Building)
- Release of Information Office (Cooper – 2nd floor, Main Building)
Lexington VA Medical Center – Leestown Division
- Primary Care (Leestown – Building 1, 2nd & 3rd floors and Building 16, 1st & 2nd floors)
Community-Based Outpatient Clinics
- Check-in clerks at Berea, Hazard, Morehead, Somerset locations
You can also communicate with your health care team through this website and secure messaging. We are using secure messaging in Primary Care only at this time. If you are a VA patient, ask your primary care provider about secure messaging at your next appointment.
For more information, contact the My HealtheVet Coordinator at 859-233-4511, ext. 3713.