Lexington VA Health Care System
Berea VA Clinic
Clinic Appointments Available
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Except Federal Holidays
- The clinic offers appointments to veterans for primary and related preventive services. A team of eleven VA health care professionals manage the clinic, with appointments available Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. except on federally observed holidays.
- With over 10,000 square feet of newly renovated space, the Berea VA Clinic has 15 exam rooms, one (1) women’s exam room, and several private offices to provide for the more than 12,000 veterans residing in the Berea area.
- Examination rooms are equipped with computer terminals that directly interface with the computer system at the VA hospital in Lexington - placing important medical information at the fingertips of the providers.
- In addition, if veterans are referred to the VA hospital in Lexington for specialty or inpatient care, their electronic medical record from the clinic will be immediately accessible by providers there.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions will be processed through the mail or the My HealtheVet website.