Lexington VA Health Care System
The My HealtheVet website offers Veterans, active duty Service members, and others online access to health care information, resources, and tools.
My HealtheVet features include:
- Online prescription refill
- Appointment lists & reminders
- Wellness reminders
- Online medical libraries
- Personal health and health history tracking
- Activity and health journals to track vitals, lab results, and medical events
- Secure messaging
*Some features require In-Person Authentication
Get an upgraded My HealtheVet account with In-Person Authentication
In-Person Authentication (IPA) is the process of verifying a Veteran’s identity using a photo ID. In-Person Authentication may be performed at the following locations:
- My HealtheVet Coordinator’s Office (Leestown, Building 17, Room 108)
- OEF/OIF Office (Cooper, Room 113)
- Medical Library (Cooper, 2nd Floor Main)
- Release of Information Office (Cooper, Clinical Addition Building, Room C225)
- Community-based Outpatient Clinics (Berea, Hazard, Morehead, Somerset)
For more information on My HealtheVet or the IPA process, contact the My HealtheVet Coordinator at mailto:email@example.com or 859-233-4511, ext. 2419.
The Medical Library serves Veterans, their families, medical center staff, and affiliated healthcare-related students by providing access to health information.
The Medical Library is located at the Cooper Division on the 2nd floor of the main building.
Hours of Operation
The Library is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. Library staff is available to assist Veterans and their families in locating health information on request. The Library maintains an Internet kiosk for use by patients and their family members and also has a My HealtheVet computer station.
The library staff provides assistance in locating information on medical or health-related topics. Services are available by telephone, email, fax, or in person.
Searches can be requested by calling the Medical Library at 859.233.4511, ext. 4191.
A photocopier is available in the Library to make free copies of Library materials at no charge, in compliance with Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code).
Recommendations for purchase of books, journals and electronic resources are always welcome. Please e-mail or call the Librarian with suggestions or requests.